What Cannot Be Placed in a Dumpster Rental in Highland, UT? Mattresses, Refrigerators & More
Any time you are completing a large project in your home, the best way to get rid of the waste is to rent a dumpster. It can be incredibly helpful to know that you can simply throw it all away in one spot without spending your entire day running to and from the local landfill. However, before you start filling up that dumpster, you need to make sure that you know what you can and cannot put inside of it. Rolys Dumpster Rental is here to talk about some of the items that you shouldn’t be putting inside your dumpster rental.
What is Not Allowed to Throw in a Dumpster?
While there is a great deal of trash that you can put inside your dumpster rental, there are plenty of items that are not going to be allowed in there.
- Tires: It might seem like a dumpster is the perfect place to throw away large, oversized tires, but this is one of those items that you are not allowed to put in your dumpster rental. Most landfills do not accept old tires because of the environmental impact they have as they do not easily break down. You need to find a recycling center that will accept old tires.
- Mattresses: If you have an old mattress, getting rid of it is harder than you think. This is another item that you will not be allowed to throw away in a dumpster. Most of the time, you need to reach out to a service that specializes in mattress disposal so that they can break down and throw them away for you.
- Refrigerators: Old refrigerators are another item that will not be allowed in a dumpster. There are many refrigerant lines that are filled with harmful chemicals that can have a negative impact on the environment. Some utility companies will remove old refrigerators for you to recycle them. Otherwise, you need to find a recycling center to dispose of these.
- Hazardous Materials: There are many chemicals in hazardous materials that cannot be thrown away in a dumpster as well. Things like pesticides, hazardous cleaning materials, paint, lacquer, paint thinner and other chemicals will not be permitted inside a dumpster rental. You need to check with local guidelines to see the best way to dispose of these items.
- Batteries/Electronics: When you have old electronics and batteries, it might be tempting to throw them away inside your dumpster rental. However, these are not permitted in the dumpster because of their environmental impact as well. Safely disposing of old electronics should be a priority.
If you are getting ready to start a large scale project and are in need of a dumpster rental, you can turn to Rolys Dumpster Rental to help you get the right size for your project. We will deliver it to you and handle emptying it for you as many times as you need as well. Call us today!
How it Works
It's super easy to order your roll-off dumpster! Just call to speak with our front office team members to order a roll-off dumpster delivery. When done, call for pick-up & disposal.
Rolys® Dumpster Rentals services offers 4 convenient dumpster sizes for your clean-out or remodeling project. We offer large and small dumpsters.
Pick Up Request
Dumpster ready for pick up and to be taken to the dump? Please fill out the form to notify Rolys® to come and pick up your dumpster.
Utah Dumpster Rental Services
Rolys® Dumpster Rentals services offers 4 convenient dumpster sizes for your clean-out or remodeling project. We use extra care when placing our dumpsters so your driveway is protected. Each dumpster is clean and has an easy access back doors. We offer same day delivery, Saturdays too.
Rolys® Dumpster Rental™: Excellent Customer Service in Utah
Rolys® Dumpster Rental™: Serving Northern Utah
Our roll-off dumpsters are clean and always delivered on time. Rolys® Dumpsters offers large bins for remodeling projects or disaster restoration jobs and small dumpsters for just about any residential clean up or move out job.