How Does Dumpster Rental Work in Ogden, UT? From Calculating Size Needed to Pickup of Container
Is this your first time renting a dumpster? You may have a lot of questions, especially about the dumpster rental process. Renting a dumpster is not complicated but it can have some surprises if you are not properly prepared for every step. To help you have a better experience when renting a dumpster, Rolys Dumpster Rental will breakdown the dumpster rental process below.
How Do I Get a Dumpster Delivered to My House?
- Step 1. Calculate Dumpster Size Needed - The first step is determining what size of dumpster container you will need for the project. Dumpsters come in many different sizes, starting at a 5-yard dumpster and some companies like Rolys Dumpster Rental provide up to a 20-yard dumpster. The size required will depend on the amount and type of waste to be disposed of. Make sure to have a good idea of what size dumpster you will need.
- Step 2. Find a Dumpster Rental Company - Once you know what size of dumpster container you will need, the next step is to find a dumpster rental company. Start by searching online or asking around to see if a friend or family member has any recommendations. You will want to choose a reputable company that can provide the right size dumpster and great customer service.
- Step 3. Get Quotes from Dumpster Rental Businesses. Contact the prospective dumpster rental companies to request a quote for the rental. The rental fee will typically include the cost of the dumpster, delivery, pickup and disposal fees. Make sure to ask about any additional charges. For example, there may be additional fees if the dumpster is filled beyond its maximum capacity.
- Step 4. Schedule a Dumpster Delivery Date & Time. Once you have chosen a dumpster rental company, the rental agreement has been signed and payment has been made, the dumpster rental company will schedule a delivery date and time. Make sure to provide instructions on where you want the dumpster placed. Try to be present on the date and time of the dumpster's arrival.
- Step 5. Fill Up Your Dumpster. Once the dumpster container has been delivered, it's time to start filling it. Be sure to follow any guidelines the dumpster rental company may have provided. There may be some rules and limitations such as not overloading the dumpster or disposing of hazardous materials.
- Step 6. Book Dumpster Pickup. When the job is complete and/or the dumpster is full, contact the dumpster rental company to schedule a pickup date and time. Often the pickup date and time is determined during the rental agreement process. However, some rental companies will allow you to have the dumpster until it is full or will come and pick up the dumpster early if the dumpster is full earlier than expected.
The process of renting and using a dumpster is easy, and dumpster companies will often help you in any way possible. Be sure to get answers to any questions you may have before you book. When you need to rent a dumpster container for a major upcoming project, contact Rolys Dumpster Rental to schedule your dumpster.
How it Works
It's super easy to order your roll-off dumpster! Just call to speak with our front office team members to order a roll-off dumpster delivery. When done, call for pick-up & disposal.
Rolys® Dumpster Rentals services offers 4 convenient dumpster sizes for your clean-out or remodeling project. We offer large and small dumpsters.
Pick Up Request
Dumpster ready for pick up and to be taken to the dump? Please fill out the form to notify Rolys® to come and pick up your dumpster.
Utah Dumpster Rental Services
Rolys® Dumpster Rentals services offers 4 convenient dumpster sizes for your clean-out or remodeling project. We use extra care when placing our dumpsters so your driveway is protected. Each dumpster is clean and has an easy access back doors. We offer same day delivery, Saturdays too.
Rolys® Dumpster Rental™: Excellent Customer Service in Utah
Rolys® Dumpster Rental™: Serving Northern Utah
Our roll-off dumpsters are clean and always delivered on time. Rolys® Dumpsters offers large bins for remodeling projects or disaster restoration jobs and small dumpsters for just about any residential clean up or move out job.